A swiss man found his dream-trekkingtour in Ladakh that leads through wild gorges, flar flung villages and remote landscapes, but he doesn't want to do it alone. Attention: there are several streams that need to be crossed, so you need to be also ready to take certain risks. Also you might have an encounter with the rare Zanskar bear (if you are very lucky).
The itinerary in short:
1. Sept. : Drive to Photoksar from Leh via Wanla, Hanupatta and Sirsir Pass. Camp.
2. Sept.: Drive to Kiupa la (4.430m) and trek to Lingshed via Morgun La. Camp.
3. Sept.: Explore Lingshed in the morning and trek to BC Barmila. Camp.
4. Sept.: Trek to Lingshed Sumdo (3.700m) via Barmi La (4.680m) in around 7 hrs. Camp.
5. Sept.: Trek into the village Dibling (3.930m) in around 7 hrs. Camp.
6. Sept.: Trek into basecamp of Pikdong La (4.200m) in around 4 hrs. Camp.
7. Sept.: Trek into basecamp of Kanji La south (4.300m) via Pikdong La. Camp.
8. Sept.: Trek into northern basecamp of Kanji La in around 7-8 hours. Camp.
9. Sept.: Trek to Kanji. Camp.
10. Sept.: Trek to Shillakong via Yokma La. Camp.
11. Sept.: Trek to Shilla. Camp.
12. Sept.: Reserveday (can be used also before)
13. Sept.: Trek to Lamayuru and drive to Leh.
Costs with 2 persons: 1.590 EUR/person
Costs with 3 persons: 1.250 EUR/person
Costs with 4 persons: 1.090 EUR/person
Free single tent without surcharge!
- Transport from Leh to Photoksar
- English speaking Guide
- Cook / Helper / Packhorses
- Campingequipment excl. sleeping bag
- All fees and permits
- Full board (3 meals a day)
If you are interested contact: firstname.lastname@example.org