Zanskar for Sky Busters
Group trip: Ladakh & Zanskar for Sky Busters
Price: 2.690 EUR / 3.220 USD
Date: 31. August-20. September 2019
As Individual trip at your desired date with local tour guidance
Best time of travel: End July-September
Prices: on request
Cooperation with the austrian mountaineering school BERGPULS
This special tour will be lead by a special mountain tour leader.
The austrian René Guhl is head of the mountaineering school Bergpuls, certified mountain and skiing-guide, trainer and head of operations of the austrian mountain rescue team.
René accompanies his guests with lots of fun and is always highly motivated!
René started mountaineering relatively early. Already at the age of 3, his parents took him in a backpack to the mountains, bringing him closer to the beauty of nature. Therefore, René feels close to nature and spends most of his life in the mountains.
A few years ago he turned his passion into a profession and completed his training as a mountain guide. Immediately thereafter, the alpine school BERGPULS was founded in order to be full-time in the mountains.
For René, this is a dream come true and he is now allowed to accompany other people as a mountain guide to their dream destinations and routes, or bring them closer to the correct behavior and the appropriate techniques during mountain climbings.
The trekking tour ends with a visit to the still very traditional village of Kanji. But before that, we will dare to climb the 6.030m high Tsomothang. Familiarity walking with crampons and experience with ropes are a prerequisite. The tour also requires an above-average physical condition and it’s only suitable for people who practice and enjoy challenging athletic activities.
Highlights at a glance
- Challenging trekking tour to Kanji over Lingshed and Dibling
- Climbing of the 6.030m-high Tsomothang
- Visits to charming secluded villages and uninhabited areas
- The two most important highlights of the Indus Valley: Thikse & Hemis
Prices and dates
Basic data for Zanskar for Sky Busters as Group tour:
- Date: 31. August-20. September 2018
- Min/Max participants: 6/12
- Price: 2.690 EUR / 3.220 USD
- Single supplement: 250 EUR / 300 USD
Basic data for Zanskar for Sky Busters as Individual tour:
- Best time of travel: End July-September
- Prices: on request
- Services from/to Delhi (in India)
- Hotel catering according to detailed program / Double room
- English speaking local tour leader
- For group departure: Experienced mountain leader René Guhl
- All transfers and transport according to the program
- All entries, fees and permits (including mountain permits)
- Camping equipment except sleeping bag (tents, sleeping pads, cook, tableware, etc.)
- Necessary accompanying team (cook, helpers) for the Trekking tour
- Experienced local tour guide
- Transport of the trekking equipment with pack animal (except standard backpack)
- Flights (but we can gladly arrange them for you)
- Insurance (we strongly recommend at least a full Travel Insurance)
- Visa for India
- Sleeping bag
- Additional costs resulting from illness, accident, change of route due to force majeure, etc.
- Additional costs resulting from flight cancellations, changes or delays
As individual tour
The date is up to you, but we are happy to help you find the right time for an improved experience.
Of course, you can also customize the trip to suit your needs: make it longer, shorter, or change some stages! We are open to (almost) everything.
We are happy to offer the tour also for single travelers. In case the dates deviate too much from the recommended ones though, we may have to refrain from arranging the trip, for what we kindly ask for your understanding.
Something to read before coming to Ladakh
- General info on Ladakh
- All about Stok Kangri
- 10 rules for Ladakh:To avoid cultural misunderstandings
- Top 10 Restaurants and Cafés in Leh: Our top tips about food
- Tips for the acclimatization in high altitude
- Packing lists & more
- Travel insurance
- Terms & Conditions
- Maps, Books & Links
- Frequently asked Questions
This tour might be interesting for you as well
Prices and dates available.
This tour can be also booked individually!
If you have questions regarding this tour, don’t hestitate to contact us